In The News
The Tinina Q Cade Foundation provides national leadership on topics related to infertility, particularly the infertile experience throughout diverse communities. Dr Hammond, the Cade Foundation CEO, has been interviewed for infertility and health related articles as well as for articles in popular mainstream television and radio media and print media (newspapers, magazines.) She has presented at both patient focused and scientific conferences.
- ABC2: Couple turns to Cade Foundation after tragedy
- ABC2: First uterus transplant in us offers renewed hope for couples dealing with infertility
- Check out the story from ABC2 last night about a Cade Foundation family
- CBS Chicago. “Woman Speaks Up About Infertility in African American Women.”
- Richmond Times Dispatch January 10, 2015. “Grandmother carries her grandchildren, 10 years later”
- Panelist at Future Tense by the New America Foundation, “The Future of Reproduction” November 20, 2014.
- New York Times. “Infertility, Endured Through a Prism of Race.” April 25, 2014
- Richmond Times Dispatch August 13, 2012
- University of Richmond Newsletter. July 27, 2011. “Alumna inspires others with her story.”
- Richmond Times Dispatch October 5, 2007. “Surrogate to triplets wants to aid others.”
- WTHR NBC 13 Indianapolis (Feb. 19, 2010): "Foundation Offers Grants fo Infertile Couples"
- WTHR NBC 13 Indianapolis (July 16, 2009): "Couples Lobby for Infertility Treatment Coverage"
- Shady Grove Fertility Newsletter (June 2009): "Racing to Build Families"
- WTHR NBC 13 Indianapolis (April 17,2009): "Infertility Grant Money"
- Cincinatti Parent (March 2009): "Affording Adoption and Fertility Treatments"
- WRTV ABC 6 (Jan. 22, 2009): Indiana Family Aided by Fertility Grant Available to Others
- "The Today Show" (Sept. 17, 2008): We Just Wanted to be Parents" (clip courtesy of MSNBC.com)
- CBS "The Early Show" (Dec. 29, 2004): "Triplets, Best Christmas Gift Ever"
- The Washington Post (Dec. 29, 2004; p.B01): "Woman, 55, Gives Birth to Grandchildren"
Please forward all media inquiries to our Media Requests Department.